Yes its true I got tagged from
and she wished for the flygon dad baby.1. Post the rules.2. Post 8 facts about your character.3. Tag 8 other characters.4. Post the characters' names along with their creators' avatars.
So here we go these 8 facts are about this guy:
1. He's my very first gijinka I've created, and named after my flygon from my sapphire game. (Honestly I was like, okay he's from the desert, lets give him a non-japanese name because he's a foreigner but Vincent sounds so desert-like I mean come on, its a common name there.)
How did this name choice get through---
3. He has a very calm nature, and snaps rarely. He is a very composed dragon and loves to have a nice chit chat. (Give him some tea and bitter berries and you are his best friend.)
4. His scarf collection is enormous.
This is his everyday scarf, but he also owns other rich-patterned stuff, a poofy wool scarf for cold days and one silk-scarf with gold ornaments.
5. Despite being in Pokimono since 2010/11, he's never had a romantic relationship with anyone so far.
Forever a singledragon.
6. He hates the cold climate in Gale Spring, but it has grown to be his home so he cannot quite leave it. (He's also waiting for Gabriels return.)
Scorched Mountain would be perfect for him lmao, so you find him there quite often.
7. Thanks to Gale Spring, he wears like, 20.000 layers of clothes. Seriously, you thought the green stuff was everything? The top left one is what he wears underneath. Yep.
8. He is able to play the flute and shamisen, because he has a huge interest in music. Despite his job as a samurai, you can find him on the marketplace on his off days, singing and playing songs of the desert village he's originally from.
I hope that was okay--- I also don't know whom to tag I'll roll back into this journal later