Job: Wandering Merchant and Collector – Hibiki sells medical potions, powders, herbs and rare gems or materials he picks up from his travels
Village: He lives in a small tree house around the forest of Gale Spring. He doesn't like the village life.
Prankster increases the priority of status moves by one. Any move that is increased in priority from Prankster can be blocked by Quick Quard
Roost – The user lands and rests his body. It restores half of the user’s maximum HP. If the user is a flying type, it will lose its flying type until the next turn.
Dark Pulse - The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. It may also make the target flinch.
- shiny objects
- sweet berries, hazelnuts and walnuts, anything he has to crack
- making good trades that benefit him
- a clear night with good wind to take a flight
- Rainy days
- difficult trades, getting tricked
- low-classed stealing (If you need to steal, then do it right.)
- Winter and ice
Hibiki appears to be shy, and talks to people only when absolutely necessary. The murkrow tends to be in his own world and prefers to watch bystanders pass by. However, his attitude changes when it comes to trading. The crow will be fierce and try to talk the other party into selling the wanting object. His mood swings from the height of making a good trade to the frustration of having sold almost nothing.
Though, the murkrow doesn’t only look for his own benefit, and tries to help when he is able to.
Born in the deepest and oldest forest, Hibiki grew up with a troupe of merchants, thieves and artists. He remembers his childhood as a carefree one, being raised by Honchkrows, Persians and Meowths. Jumping around in the branches, he would try and fly around with the other crows. The young bird first learned the profession of thievery. Being quick and impulsive, he proudly brought home everything he picked up from his trips into the villages, thinking it was a game.
He grew older, and bored of this game he had with his friends. Only in the branches of the old tree, the murkrow would read quietly, having his next mission to attend to.
At that night, everything changed. Trying to rob a wealthier house, the housekeepers started to defend themselves. He mostly stood out from the fight, but couldn’t turn away from the scene. People got injured, children cried. Forced to flee and go back to the tree, Hibiki tried to tend the wounds, but had no knowledge. Feeling horribly out of place, he watched the healers do their work.
After this, the crow decided to change his profession, going away from the thievery and joining the merchants. He specialized on medical supplies, like herbs and powders, and will also sell his own mixtures. It’s his secret goal to become a healer, but he had found his purpose in selling and trading, which he finds very exciting.
Hibiki doesn’t really have a place to “live”, since he wanders around and collects everything he deems as sell-worthy. You will find him on market places with a wooden box, followed by a nice, herbal-sharp scent.
- Sometimes, when he gets fabric, he will sell scarves to Vincent. The flygon buys supplies like ointments occasionally.
- When Hibiki walks, his sleeves give off a slight tingling sound. There are tiny bells in his pocket sleeves, preventing him from impulsive stealing as everyone can hear the jingle when they’re close to the murkrow.
- He's jealous of other birds flying gracefully through the sky, as he is a self taught flying type.
- The feathers attached to his clothes are his real wings. The murkrow can either let them grow out of his skin, or shift his clothes into his wings. It's something he had picked up from an old Dephlox.
Main App: Vincent the Flygon
Well, new hairstyle - new ID.
Current Residence: Somewhere.
Favourite genre of music: metal, rock, electro, alternative, OST's, piano and cello tunes
Favourite photographer: Leif (You know why u nerd), Sandralein
Favourite style of art: Manga, Portraits (but I fail atm)
MP3 player of choice: Ipod 4GB
Shell of choice: <-- Wtf...
Wallpaper of choice: Simple. ö.ö
Favourite cartoon character: Shunpei
Personal Quote: ಠ_ಠ